Last Updated January 2022
1) Information That We Collect
2) How We Use The Information That We Collect
- SteveAyling.com collects, uses Internet Protocol (IP) address when you visit the site to allow full site use.
- We may at times collect usage habits that include a list of dates and times that the site is accessed via google annalytics.
- Other automated technologies used include third party widgets and plugins that power things like Facebook like buttons and pop up ad technologies to ensure you see certain adverts only once per session etc. Information collected by third party plugins is subject to the privacy policies of each plugin provider.
3) How We Share The Information That We Collect
- Automated cookies and web beacons are used for tracking purposes to see where users have come from and also to keep session information to make sure that certain ads are only delivered once per session and not every page load. This helps us improve our services to you and limit advertising to you to create a more pleasurable experience.
4) Your Right To View & Remove Personal Information
- We do not share your email address with any third parties and never sell user information. We do allow third parties to advertise using our services and we do promote other services to you but no personal information is shared with the program owner. You may share information with them if you join their site or purchase their services.
- We may provide information including Internet Protocol (IP) Addresses to both payment processors and or law enforcement if requested to do so by law and or the terms of purchasing using their services to help with any investigation or information request they need to conduct lawful business.
- We may use your information in our other businesses but all communication will come via the account and system that you signed up for and not from our other services unless you register there and give separate permission there.
- Any information collected by third party apps or plugins including but not limited to Facebook like buttons etc is picked up from your actions and not from our system by the way you interact with such services and therefore you are using their service and run under their privacy policies.
5) Cookies & Other Tracking Information Used
- You may request to see all the information we hold for you but we will require you to prove your identity before we can provide that information. This is done for data security and privacy reasons and if we are not sure that you are the person the information requested is for then we reserve the right to withhold that provision until such times as we can be certain by requesting more proof.
- To request the information we hold on you or to get us to delete or edit your information please submit a GDPR & Privacy Data Request Ticket Here. We will then reply to that ticket requesting further proof of your identity to ensure we only give the information to you.
6) Linking To Other Websites
7) Security Of Information
- We promote and link to other third party websites and services. When visiting or using one of these other services or websites you should ensure you review their privacy policies and terms of service. SteveAyling.com is not responsible for the policies and practices of any third party service or site.
- SteveAyling.com is committed to taking all appropriate measures in regards to the security of all information collected and stored. We have systems in place to protect against the accidental, unlawful or unauthorized loss, access & disclosure of all or any information. No website or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure
- Although we take security very seriously, should the worst happen and any data is compromised we will notify you within 72 hours.
9) Contacting Us
- Should you need to contact us in regards to this policy or for us to provide you with information we store about you then please submit us a support ticket at our support desk here.