Last Updated January 2023
2) Client Accounts
- Use of the SteveAyling.com website and other services we provide is at your own risk and we can not be held responsible for loss or damages resulting in the use of any information provided. This includes any financial loss suffered as a result of using our services.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions and/or discontinue any service at any time.
- The copyright, design rights and artwork on the web site belong to SteveAyling.com . All other intellectual property rights are reserved. This web site is for personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this web site. You may only download to your personal computer for viewing purposes and print out a number of pages of this web site for your personal use.
- We can not accept responsibility for others promoting our service as something that it does not do or in a different light as which it is meant to be used. Others claims are their responsibility not the responsibility of SteveAyling.com or its owners. We will only provide the service that we offer and not anything that has been miss promoted by others.
- If you are unable to access this site, or any site service due to situations out of our control, not limited to but including issues with browser settings and cache, computer or internet settings or personal ability we can not be held responsible for any loss of time or service and we are unable to provide recompense for this. It is your responsibility to provide a working computer/system to access the site. We are always happy to help you where we can and advise on how to get around issues you may be experiencing so please submit a support ticket for any issues.
- We provide a support desk as a first point of contact for any issues. Please always submit a support ticket and note down the ticket number so you can return to check for a reply. If your support ticket is of a email nature and you are not receiving emails from us then you probably will not get the email to say we have replied so noting down your ticket number is of major importance. Any support ticket submitted of a rude or demanding nature will not be replied to, remember we are here to help and work with you not to put up with abuse. Please do not reply to emails with support questions as we get so many emails it will most likely never be seen.
- All promotional contests and bonus offering either set up manually or by an automated contest, bonus system is provided as a bonus only. We accept no liability over any lost prize/award or reward due to any interference with the contest system included and not limited to system timeout, system failure, users missing claim links or browsers not allowing system follow through for reward completion. In all contests/bonus rewards the managements decision is final. All bonuses/rewards are offered solely as a bonus and are not an entitlement of the user.
- We sell client services under the following terms:
- Clients must be pre-aproved by Steve and their sites cannot promote religion, Arms, Idiology, drugs or and adult based services.
- Work/advice must be pre paid by purchasing 30 minute slots and after completion the time taken will be deducted from your clients account 30 minute slots balance.
- We do not guarantee all projects can be completed and if we spend half an hour looking at a site to find out the issue is something that we cannot fix then only the one 30 min slot will be deducted from the account 30 minute slot balance.
- Work is undertaken in 30 minute minimums, for example work taken up to 30 minutes will attract a pre paid time deduction of 1x 30 min slot. Work that takes between 30 minutes and one hour will attract 2x 30 minute slot deductions.
- You must maintain a valid email address and be subscribed to updates to maintain your acocunt activity. Any account found unsubscribed to admin updates or not logged in to for 365 days may be deleted and all pre paid balances lost.
- Should you wish to delete your client account you can do so inside the members area, please note all details and pre paid time balances will be lost if you delete your account.
- We take payments at SteveAyling.com via Stripe for any reason that you need to send us money. This includes but not limited to website work, advice or as payment for promting your sites or services.
- No detials are kept by us regarding payments except for a log of name, ammount and reason for payment due to tax recording purposes.
- Detials may be shared with tax authorities or law officials in relation to aid any investigation when we are required to by law.
5) Acceptance Of Terms
- Upon use of this website you agree to these terms and conditions.